As you know I'm a huge fan of coincidences. (I often call them serendipity.) Here are 7 Historical Coincidences that I did not know but are really jaw dropping.
1. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson Both Died on the 50th Anniversary of Independence Day
2. John Wilkes Booth's Brother Saved the Life of Abraham Lincoln's Son
3. Mark Twain Entered and Exited the World With Halley's Comet
4. The Car That Brought About WWI Also Predicted its End
5. Wilmer McLean Hosted the First Major Battle and Formal Conclusion of the Civil War
6. Two Versions of “Dennis the Menace” Surfaced on the Same Day
Saving the Best for Last:
Please click the Pic above or HERE for all the details. Had you known any of these coincidences?
New Piece for Spring! Click Pic for more detail!
Let's chat soon,
PS Share with your friends and they can sign up HERE.
← Older Post
Newer Post →