Last week I asked for your opinion....
on a new technique I designed marrying the Twisted Sister with Sari Ribbon. Well, the verdict is in - sort of. You either loved it:
- Interesting new twist. HA!
- Love, Love, Love the color.
- Make more!
- What a way to spice up a dull outfit.
- Now we're talking a Statement!
- Your creativity is singing! (Fav!)
To Hating It:
- I don't get it.
- Over the top UGLY!
- Might go over in India.
- Too much Ribbon! I don't want to look like a badly decorated Christmas Tree. (Fav!)
I love the marriage of the two styles on the first. It has the perfect balance of the new and the older method. The bottom is just two busy Shorten the back strings and lose the two side flowers. Just my thoughts